For over 10 years, TWD has completed hundreds of infrastructure and transportation projects for a major government agency across numerous cities and municipalities in British Columbia.Our team is dedicated to assisting our client by improving the efficiency, safety and sustainability of transportation networks and services, whether it involves highways, roadways, railways, or urban transit systems. With our expertise in infrastructure design and management, we strive to create seamless and resilient transportation solutions that enhance connectivity, promote economic growth, and improve the quality of life for communities within British Columbia.
TWD applies our expertise to improve traffic safety and operations on projects from concept through to completion. This has included successfully designing and delivering the following projects:
- Traffic and lighting design for pedestrian crosswalks, bridges, tunnels, roadways, highways, and rail crossings
- Pedestrian and cyclist facilities
- LED curve, chevron, overhead, and congestion warning signs
- Intersection improvements and optimization
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Intelligent transportation systems
- Research studies on remote operation of warning systems
- Condition assessment and evaluation of light fixtures for snow shed lighting
Partner with us to realize your transportation vision and shape the future of mobility.
Celebrate innovation and unlock new possibilities with TWD.