In a strategic move towards redefining industrial construction practices, companies are increasingly turning to modularization as a key solution for enhanced efficiency, cost savings, and streamlined operations.
TWD is leading the way in this innovative approach, leveraging our decades of expertise to execute modularized designs for our valued clients on every project. As a result, we have developed modular designs that profoundly influence the success of our clients' projects.
Our TWD HELLAS team has actively been supporting the detailed engineering phase of a new oxidizer system facility providing oxidized asphalt to the existing shingle plant. This included engineering design, review, verification to issuing packages through different design stages.
More specifically, TWD’s HELLAS team supported the structural and process design in the Issue For Bid (IFB) and Issue For Construction (IFC) phases of this project including:
• Development of PFDs and smart P&IDs.
• Preparation of Line designation tables, tie-point lists.
• PSV sizing as per API 520.
• Update of process design basis and theory of operation documents.
• Structural analysis and engineering design of all structural steel modules and various pipe supports, following updated piping design.
• Update and finalization of all structural steel 3D models in Advance Steel.
• Modularization detailing of all modules in respect of transportation restrictions and piping design in Advance Steel.
• Finalization of all structural steel 2D drawings.
TWD continuously explores ways to optimize our designs. By embracing modular approaches, we pave the way for a future where projects can be executed with greater precision, scalability, cost-effectiveness, and ease of customization. As we continue to advance, the impact of modular thinking holds the potential to reshape various industries while effectively addressing the unique challenges faced by our clients.
Lets get TWD working for you!
Celebrate innovation and unlock new possibilities with TWD.